Latest Unit Sold: #01-27 on 27-Aug-2023 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 21-09-2023: Book an Appointment to view North Gaia Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 23-04-2022: North Gaia Balance Units Chart is updated
- 16-04-2022: North Gaia e-application closing on 19th April ! Submit yours now !
- 16-04-2022: North Gaia 360° Showflat Virtual Tour is now available
- 01-04-2022: One more week to North Gaia Showflat Preview ! Book An Appointment now to secure your viewing slot !
- 31-03-2022: North Gaia E-Brochure is now available !
- 29-03-2022: View the newly uploaded North Gaia Floor Plan
- 03-03-2022: Check out the updated Project Details of North Gaia
- 20-10-2021: Check out the Location Map of North Gaia
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
North Gaia is proudly develop by Sing Holdings Ltd, a Singapore local founded and public listed property developer and investor. Sing Holdings was established in 1964 with strong track record in property development. The company portfolio ranges from landed houses, private condominium to commercial and industrial building. The current under development private condo by Sing Holdings are Parc Botannia in Sengkang. North Gaia is the latest new launch Executive Condo by Sing Holdings.
North Gaia is strategically located in Yishun Centre at Yishun Place right next to upcoming Khatib Bongsu Nature Park. It is accessible via Yishun Avenue 9 and Yishun Avenue 8 which connects seamlessly to Seletar West Link through Yishun Dam, providing more alternative travelling route for future residence.
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of North Gaia.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at North Gaia are on a first come first serve basis.
North Gaia is the latest Executive Condominium development located in Yishun Centre along Yishun Place (Yishun Avenue 9). North Gaia is proudly developed by Sing Holdings Ltd, the development consisting of 11 blocks of 14-storey residential towers and comprises of 616 units of apartment with 3-5 bedroom layout to cater for different residence needs.
North Gaia is within 500m to Junction 9 Shopping Mall and around 1.5km to Northpoint City. It is easily accessible via Yishun Avenue 8 that also connects residence to Seletar West Link. North Gaia is also close to Business Hub in Yishun making work closer to home.
The nearby HDB around North Gaia provides future residence with complete amenities services and ease of travelling via public transport.
North Gaia is also close to reputable school such as Chongfu School, Northland Secondary School, Xishan Primary School, Yishun Town Secondary School and Yishun Primary School.
North Gaia is next to the Khatib Bongsu River, bounded by Yishun Avenue 8 and Yishun Avenue 9. Selected units from North Gaia will get to enjoy the commanding view of the 40-hectare Khatib Bongsu Nature Reserve, it is a rich mangrove and mudflat habitat on the northeastern coast of Singapore as well as an open filed with no development beyond it at the southeast.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – North Gaia – Nature Lives With You. Within You.
Book An Appointment to view North Gaia ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Commodore Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.